Friday, July 25, 2008

Nothing in the Works except Plans

So... Not really a lot going on here. I have a few projects in the works. Actually they are more in the planning stages than the works. I will be putting in a horseshoe pitching lane in the back yard. My buck stove still needs to be bricked in on the patio. I am planning a weekend backpacking trip soon and I am the process of building my own ultra-light stove (I will try to get pics up soon). Work is going well. According to the MRI, there is nothing wrong with my neck, even though the nerve conduction study says there is. Wierd, huh? I have set up a Facebook site, so I will probably be hooked on it as well as ebay. I am in the process of saving up for a canoe. I hope I will be able to get one by Christmas, if not my Birthday. I want to paddle the Enoree River, the Tyger River, and The South Fork of the Edisto River.

No comments: